March 7, 2012

Monochromatic: Chambray and Denim




Gap Perfect Oxford Shirt, Joe's Jeans Denim Legging, Kenneth Cole Bag (Old), BCBG Leopard Pumps, Express Bracelet (Gift), Relic Watch (old)


Hey everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful day! I wish I could have taken better pictures for you but we got started too late and my camera, with or without the flash, is so blurry at night! I was just too excited to wait to share this awesome find with you until tomorrow. I found these Joe's Jeans Denim Leggings at Nordstrom Rack for just twelve dollars! I also snagged a pair of Michael Kors skinny jeans for fifteen dollars; I can't wait to show them to you soon!

I love how these high wasted pants pair with a button down chambray. I am loving the chambray trend, especially with this look. The added texture of the chambray plays well in a monochromatic outft. These patterned leopard pumps add a bit of interest to complete the look.