October 23, 2012

Autumn Silk


The weather has gotten suddenly fall-like here and having lived in Florida for enough falls to know that I need to enjoy it while it lasts, I spent some time this past week on fall activities like a beautiful walk in the park with my sister. She works miracles behind the camera, don't you think?

I purchased this silk shirt the last time I was in Atlanta at Madewell. Since we don't have a Madewell in Tampa I bought this shirt, a blazer, and these shoes there. This shirt is still on sale on their website, but I was able to get it with an extra 30% off in the store plus their student/teacher 15% discount, so I would suggest stopping by the store if you have one nearby! These shoes were also a great deal (they came to $55 in store!) but I'm still working on breaking them in.

It won't be a long wait before I have a Madewell next door though, since I will be moving to Atlanta after graduation! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment: