March 16, 2012

Running Errands: Neutrals and Metallics

I have been waiting to share my newest find with you! I have been coveting Micheal Kors over-sized gold watches for a while and finally splurged to get myself one. But I didn't spend nearly as much as you would think! I have a secret that you should know: Fossil manufactures Micheal Kors watches and they are sold in the Fossil Outlet. This one is this season's Micheal Kors Jet Set Sport watch and I absolutely love it! It is such a versatile everyday piece, I have worn it almost every day since I bought it!


Theory Sweater, New York and Company Shorts (Old), Kate Spade Bexley Anisha Bag,  Cole Haan Oxford Sneakers, and Michael Kors Watch

This paring of neutrals and gold statement pieces is great for running errands! And  I adore the cut out detail on the back of this comfortable knit sweater! The gold accents elevate the look of this laid back outfit beyond just running errands and well into drinks afterwords. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment