August 11, 2012

A Walk In The Park




 
H&M Top (Recent), New York and Company Shorts (Old but Similar Here),  BCBG Tina Pumps (Available Here in Snow Leopard but on Clearance Here), Michael Kors Watch, Express Bracelet (Gift), Brandy Melville Skull Bracelet, Vintage Ring, JCrew Necklace, Chanel Sunglasses (Borrowed), and Kate Spade Gumdrop Earrings
 
Peplum tops are a great way to add elegance and femininity to an outfit and this one is perfect for enjoying the last bit of summer walking in the park!
 
 I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love the top and it looks gorgeous on you. Thanks for introducing me to Brandy Melville, I think I found a birthday present for a friend and saved a few items to get myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy Melville is amazing! Such soft fabrics!

    ReplyDelete