August 17, 2012

Beach House



JCrew Porcelain Paisley Dress, J. Crew Raincoat, BCBGeneration Sandals, Express Bracelet (Gift), J. Crew Bubble Necklace, Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses (Similar Here), Kate Spade Earrings, Essie Fifth Avenue and Sally Hanson Mint Sorbet Nail polish, Mac So Chaud Lipstick

I had the pleasure of living at a beautiful beach house in Clearwater this week! I spent most of my time catching sun and soaking in the ocean, which was great for my skin. But I truly enjoyed the time I spent reading outside in sundresses, listening to the ocean waves crash not so far in the distance.

 This outfit was great to pack because it was easily adapted for the ever-changing Florida weather. The red, white, and blue coloring is classic and a great go-to combination for summer! But it's the two tones of blue and the pique texture that are so reminiscent of the ocean.

Necklace
This necklace is a copy of the J. Crew bubble necklace, seen here. I have been eyeing this necklace for awhile but was just not willing to spend the $150 on it. I recently told this to a friend of mine who mentioned she had just bought a similar necklace here. It took a couple of weeks to arrive in the mail, but was worth the savings. It is a spitting image and cost only $15, that's 10% of the J. Crew version!

Dress
I was able to pick up this dress for under $80, despite the original price tag of $298 (you can get it on sale now for $140 here)! It was marked down at the J. Crew store with an additional 30% off final sale. I was also able to get J. Crew's student discount of 15% off and an extra 25% off due to a small pull that you can't even notice!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment