August 27, 2012

Floral and Striped

J. Crew Silk Tie Shirt, J. Crew Shorts, Coach Bag (old), Kelsi Dagger Pumps, Gold Cuff, and Kate Spade
 Earrings (Similar Here)

Happy Monday everyone!

 It doesn't feel like a Monday here thanks to Hurricane Isaac, which has closed everything down in the Bay Area. Although I am thankful for the additional day off, I wish everyone in Florida well through the storm.

Both these shorts and shirt were picked up at J.Crew on one of their amazing sales with an additional 30% off. Don't forget to flash your student ID, if you have one, for another 15% off too!

Aside from sales, I also love T.J. Maxx! I find a lot of great designer clothes and accessories there. In this look, both my gold cuff and heels came from T.J. I bought these nude pumps there for only $30, as compared to their original $119 price tag. I have also recently fallen in love with their new "Runway" sections which feature high end designer brands! You can find a T.J. Maxx with a Runway section near you here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment