September 8, 2012

Peek A Bow

Forever 21 Top (Similar Here), Kaitlyn Shorts, Banana Republic Ballet Flats, H&M Leather Jacket (Cute Styles HereHere, and Here and H&M Has Some Great Affordable Styles in Store), Borrowed Earrings, and Kate Spade Anisha Bag


I am so excited for fall! I can't wait to start incorporating new trends and playing with layers!
One way I like to transition spring and summer favorites for the new season is pairing them with a leather jacket! I love the way the toughness of this leather jacket contrasts with the stripes and the femininity of the bows in this look!

The pictures for this post were taken at LACMA, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, and I recommend a nighttime visit to the outdoor light display for anyone unfamiliar with LA. The display was breathtaking; I wish I had the chance to walk through all of the exhibits!

No comments:

Post a Comment